The Amazonas Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Amazonas Rain Pack

Welcome to the Amazonas Rain Pack! This semi realistic wolf pack is located deep in the rain forest in Amazonas Brazil!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pinnacle Studio
Predators of the Amazonas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:38 am by 

» Assessing Teacher Effectiveness Campbell, Jim | Kyriakides, Leonidas | Muijs, Daniel | Robinson, Wendy||
Predators of the Amazonas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:39 am by 

» VHB.Tinkerbell.and.the.Lost.Treasure
Predators of the Amazonas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:25 am by 

» Predators of the Amazonas
Predators of the Amazonas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 pm by Alon

» ◄ Zuli the Alpha ►
Predators of the Amazonas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 am by Alon

» Pack Status
Predators of the Amazonas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:51 pm by Alon

Top posting users this month
No user

Predators of the Amazonas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alon
Admin

Predators of the Amazonas Empty
PostSubject: Predators of the Amazonas   Predators of the Amazonas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 pm

ALLIGATOR
Predators of the Amazonas Alligator
With scaley armor skin, the alligator is a rather tough species that is commonly found on the banks of rivers sun bathing or deep in the water. They have razor sharp teeth and strong jaws so they can be extremly dangerous and will charge you, so you better watch out because they are often unseen in the murky water....

ANACONDA
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeUnzcfeiwEo6Ak8pQ18s7F_rSZ2jnmT98m6yAkO2_kbXHzmH7
Reaching 28 feet long and 44 inches wide, this snake really is the largest breed in the world. Its scales vary in greens, browns, and sometimes blacks, they also normally have a pattern of spots dotting their scales. They are most comonly found in marshy areas, the rivers, tall grassy areas, and at the edge of the forests

BENGAL TIGER
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtZ8UfPFrHHNGVDGa_tlNtlLx0SffTQhQ9NnePgGXzmiRbMsw
Rarer an bigger than most tigers, this tiger is not seen as often as other animals which is a good thing. With its strong muscled body and blending orange and black pelt, this large cat is quite pretty and can be found stalking through the rainforest

BLACK CAIMAN
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6k6OsssTrO0g2ufB-jE-sh9XeuCeTgPJgwOaRog3Hr_e2ZsuJKQ
Basically being a crocodile on steroids, this amphibian is twice the size of the largest crocodile and can easily eat a man whole. It has spotched cream and black scales with huge teeth and rather quick reflexes. Not only can it swiftly glide through the water, but it is also a decently quick runner, they can always be found throughout the river banks and deep in the water

ELECTRIC EEL
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkRAoK6oRTWmEDyWsOQxgoh_8gFGrAUoAR1hpLN4wMbAQppxax
Traveling the rivers across the territory all the while transmitting strong electric shocks from its body, this fish type thing dangerous at well, even deadly to a pup or if it wraps itself around you

HIPPO
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnEnxOPD6aBry9LYf4sdEzKrsNWoj0-44_T5DpRNrrlrptd5NjjA
Teeth the size of a hand, being able to go under water for a countless amount of time, extremly territorial and protective, armor like skin, and traveling in large herds...you can basically consider this mammal indestructable, this is a breed you most deffinatly do not want to mess with

JAGUAR
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvRccUQyzxpNqmuu9iiuJgYLVpGC1D2lbN_vs5Rg0DRsX87lhL
With golden fur and dark black spots, this big cat is easily recognizeable, being a little more protective and aggressive than tigers and panthers. If you even step close to it it may lash out, it stalks throughout the rain forest

MOSQUITOS
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf0Ndh4oLnIvO6yQSh7vlbsrxsAtT3u5tlBk47Dp5bQ1guPwcPZw
Yup, this bug can be deadly, caring around fatal diseases and spreading them to any living thing, including wolves. The disease is common and can easily kill off a wolf, during the spring time when mosquitos are born, many wolves fall ill and medics are in constant need of herbs and time to save their patients

PANTHER
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2D5SUwvyEV_egy4kTDyTtmQo53uj_EYfrWqzTT0xzRqYbPb03KA
Pure black fur and silent foot steps, this big cat can sneak up easily, your only way of klnowing your there is your nose. These cats usually leave the pack alone, though if you get to close they will strike with razor sharp claws and exposed teeth, it can be found deep in the rain forest or near rocky areas

PIRANHA
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyDk3stD6FdkJvngPYUHZ98fbfTUbkPiJPk0cVllgSZwhRUCXqsQ
Rather small and defensless looking, these fish are killers. They swarm in the rivers in huge schools of other piranhas and they have sharp needle teeth, not only that but they have a taste of blood. They canneasily kill, ganging up on prey which could be any animal, if you fall in near a school of pirahnas, you will soon be fealing sharp painfully bits all over your body as they tear you apart one bite at a time

PYTHON
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3jPrZybDryjEA973giWBzCjEnaYGxbT5DFZNyjET7gf3cB5_JGw
Reaching lengths of over 30 feet at times, the python is the worlds longest snake with a cream body and spotted dark brown scales. These snakes have been known to wrestle with jaguars, panthers, alligators, and many other smaller animals that they feed on. They can be extremly dangerous, being hidden for the most of the time in the rivers, tall grasses, or in trees branches or at the base of there roots

VAMPIRE BAT
Predators of the Amazonas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1KVtUcLjVe_jHnkprrY1bkAzOi4h0OhiV5Z7sbxPQsrXw5slWNQ
Being smaller than a bird, blinder than a mole, and aggressive as a crocodile, these tiny creatures are often underestimated. They are often not a problem to adult wolves, though if they latch onto a pup and are not immediatly taken off, this creature can kill. They are hard to find and see and they feed on blood which draws them to defensless pups that they can easily sink their small fangs into to feed, they stay around in the forest but can only be seen sleeping in crevices in the day time or flapping around at night
Back to top Go down
https://amazonsrainpack.rpg-board.net

Predators of the Amazonas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazonas Rain Pack :: ✱ ABOUT AMAZONAS BRAZIL ✱ :: Predator-
Jump to: